Friday, December 3, 2010

Brief Update

I have another interview for a 英語喫茶店!! Which is an English speaking cafe! Pretty much what I'd do is speak English to the people that come in and converse with them about to stuff to improve their English. Pays 1,000 yen/hour and looks like I should have a scheduled interview soon!
On top of that I've been recruited by Panasonic for a two hour interview to talk about one of their new razor products. 6,000 yen for two hours of work?! Hell yes I'm taking that.
On top of that I've been recruited by somebody to help him revise/edit his doctor's thesis. I think I'm up for the challenge and although the salary hasn't been negotiated I can probably work about 2,000-3,000/hour for this job and we'd meet twice a week for one hour sessions. BOOYAH!!!!!
I also have the interview for Gaba Corp (English teaching school) on Monday but we'll see how it goes. I will do my best!

No comments: